Friday, December 12, 2008

Favorite Things: Day Twelve

I'm kinda taking a mulligan today, since it's been a pretty hectic week and last night was my office's Christmas party. No shenanigans took place, just a long evening of awkward conversations between people who have little in common, yet who spend approximately 50 hours each week together. Anyway, here's one of my favorite pin-ups ever, from Kevin Maguire an Joe Rubinstein as it originally appeared in (I think) DC's Who's Who:

(click to embiggen)

This image, and many other fine other like it is available in the just-released Justice League International Volume 3. I also heartily recommend volumes 1 & 2.

1 comment:

x-man75 said...

Man, can you imagine how drunk Batman had to have been to have taken part in that photo! They must have had one hell of a Christmas party!