Friday, June 20, 2008

Awesome Things: Battlestar Galactica

***SEASON FOUR SPOILERS BELOW***

I've made no secret of my love for Battlestar Galactica over the last few years, I've always planned to do a full post on the subject, but rarely have I had anything to add to the excellent coverage it has received on the internet elsewhere, but I had to bring this to the attention of those who may have missed it: Galactica Sitrep, the excellent blog about all things BSG has posted this amazing panoramic collage of the reaction shots from the recent finale, it's just so cool:

go to their site to embiggen

Anyway, just wanted bring that up. In slightly less awesome BSG stuff, here's the one piece of merchandise that I would actually purchase, a BSG Toaster:

It just kinda says it all doesn't it?

No comments: