Thursday, March 22, 2007

What I've Learned

I am a very, very tired man and I want to die today. I'll get reviews together this evening, but here's some things I've learned in the last few days:
  1. 90's lo-fi bands still rock live. Even if their shows go to 1am on a school night.

  2. Foppish Australian power-pop bands are OK. But it's kind of weird when their singer is swigging red wine out of the bottle during the show.

  3. Spencer Carnage is now a reference source.

  4. Mark Millar is very, very insecure. And that explains a lot. (If you don't want to subject yourself to Millarworld, read Hibbs's recap here.)

  5. Adorable Baby Polar Bears must die!

1 comment:

Spencer Carnage said...

I read that whole millarworld thing yesterday. I like how he keeps asking people to post things that Graeme said, probably so he could get everyone all worked and defend his honor. Were you paying attention during the Fanboy Rampage Days? Damn funny stuff it was.