- 90's lo-fi bands still rock live. Even if their shows go to 1am on a school night.
- Foppish Australian power-pop bands are OK. But it's kind of weird when their singer is swigging red wine out of the bottle during the show.
- Spencer Carnage is now a reference source.
- Mark Millar is very, very insecure. And that explains a lot. (If you don't want to subject yourself to Millarworld, read Hibbs's recap here.)
- Adorable Baby Polar Bears must die!
Thursday, March 22, 2007
What I've Learned
I am a very, very tired man and I want to die today. I'll get reviews together this evening, but here's some things I've learned in the last few days: