Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Book I Want Part 2

OK, since I'm bored, this one popped into my head as I was going through some comics in the basement and came upon the one issue I have of this run. Jeez, this is some wierded out shit*, I would love to have it all in one nice package:


2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY BY JACK KIRBY OMNIBUS
Written by JACK KIRBY
Penciled by JACK KIRBY
Cover by JACK KIRBY
The trippiest movie of the 1960's becomes the trippiest comic of the 1970's. On the success of one of the greatest science fiction films of all time, Marvel commissioned Jack Kirby to bring his own cosmic spin to the story, and boy, did he! Featuring the first appearance of X-51 aka Mr. Machine aka Machine Man!
Collects 2001: A Space Odyssey #1-10 and 2001 Marvel Treasury Edition #1
290 PGS / All Ages … $29.99

*Seriously, if you don't believe me just go check out the cover gallery at The Grand Comics Database.

No comments: